CALL ALL FOODIES IN FORSYTH COUNTY!
The new $370 million mixed-use development, Halcyon, in Forsyth County is well on its way to completion. The first phase is set to open in approximately a year, and we are getting excited! Recently, it was announced that the Halcyon would have a food- or market-hall concept comparable to the Krog Street Market in Atlanta, and some interesting new eateries are going to be calling the Halcyon home.
The new restaurants include:
- Gu’s Dumplings, winner of the “Best Dumplings in Atlanta” award by the Food Network in 2014.
- TACAYO, a Mexico-inspired street taco stand.
- Butcher & Brew, a gastro sports pub with fresh locally-baked bread and a wide, eclectic assortment of craft beers from all over the country.
- Never Enough Thyme, a family-owned gourmet restaurant known for its homemade foods and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kilwins Chocolates, Fudge & Ice Cream (they had me at chocolate!), a national dessert chain.
- Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Company, a direct trade business that provides a living wage to the Rwandan people.
Earlier in January, it was announced that Chef Marc Taft, one of America's best chefs, will be opening multiple Southern-inspired restaurants at the Halcyon, the CO-OP Community Table and Bar, FEED Fried Chicken + Such (modern Southern food) and an unnamed burger place that will serve a freshly ground signature beef blend, fresh-cut fries, milkshakes and beer.
Gu’s, TACAYO, Kilwins, Land of a Thousand Hills, FEED, and Taft’s burger restaurant will operate as food stalls inside Halcyon’s market hall. Butcher & Brew, Never Enough Thyme, and CO-OP Community Table and Bar will be full-service restaurants with their own standalone spaces.
Currently under construction off GA 400, Exit 12, the Halcyon will have over 500,000 square feet of office and retail space, a state-of-the art CMX dine-in movie theater, two hotels, 690-700 residential units which will include luxury apartments, single family units and townhomes, and a 50-acre green space as well as trail access to the Big Creek Greenway.
For more info on Forsyth County’s Halcyon visit their website here.
If you would like more info on the Halcyon's residential homes, contact The Sherry and Maria Team - The Top 10 Team in North Atlanta!
Planning to sell your home in Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell or surrounding areas of North Atlanta Georgia? Contact the Sherry and Maria Team today to schedule an in-home consultation. We are Cumming, Georgia real estate specialists with both sellers and buyers agents and we will help to make this experience the best it can be. You can reach us at 678-283-1710 (Sherry) or 678-548-5513 (Maria).
Google Plus+: https://plus.google.com/107821657845473183813
Sherry & Maria
The Sherry and Maria Team, Keller Williams