Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2737 Bridgewater Drive, Gainesville
MODERN LUXURY ON DEEP WATER AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE! NEWLY RENOVATED MASTER BATH WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY. Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors in Espresso, Just painted-decorator neutral warm gray. New Lighting. Master on Main- huge walk in closet with closet organizers. Stunning vaulted Family Room with Full length stone fireplace & exposed wood beams.Cherry Kitchen with granite and commercial grade stainless appliances. Finished Terrace Level. Covered Single Slip Dock with permitted double slip and 40' walkway.Pathway to water from house and garage. Gorgeous sunsets!
- MLS® #5870859
- Full Baths3
- BasementBath, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Square Footage4,596
- SqFt SourceTax Record
- Year Built1981
- StatusPending Sale
- AmenitiesFishing, Lake, Street Lights, Undergrnd Utils
- Parking2 Car Garage, Auto Garage Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCov/Enclosed Porch, Deck
- Lot DescriptionDeepwater Access, Deepwater at Dock, Lake Frontage
- Address2737 Bridgewater Drive
- Area262 - Hall County
- SubdivisionChattahoochee Landing
- Zip Code30506
- Interior9 ft + Ceil Main, Cathedral Ceiling, Entrance Foyer, Exposed Beams, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Glss Doors Remain, In Basement, In Great/Fam Room
- StoriesSplit Foyer
- Master on MainY
- MiddleNorth Hall
- HighNorth Hall
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Rlty Consultants.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2017 at 3:02pm EDT.
Price Change History for 2737 Bridgewater Drive, Gainesville, GA (MLS® #5870859)
|Contingent-Due Diligence (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $659,000)||$644,900||$14,100 (2.14%)|